Blog Archive: 2014
- 23rd Your electronic copy of The Scrapyard of Insufferable Arrogance awaits...
- 16th The Schlock Mercenary Patreon
- 16th Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
- 9th Hurricane Fever
- 6th After Westercon 67 I Get to do July
- 2nd Westercon 67/FantasyCon 2014 Schedule
- 29th Writing Excuses, Westercon, and Shadows Beneath
- 27th Transformers: Age of Extinction
- 16th A Change in Process
- 15th News from the New Trench
- 13rd How To Train Your Dragon 2
- 6th Edge of Tomorrow
- 3rd Lock & Load, Wherein The Author Takes Some Time Off
- 1st Goodbye, Jay
- 31st My Summer Movie Schedule
- 30th Maleficent
- 29th Order Now, and See Me at Lock & Load
- 28th My Favorite Big Idea
- 26th X-Men: Days of Future Past
- 21st BYU Special Collections
- 19th LOTA Preorders Are Now Open
- 18th LOTA Pre-orders Open at 8:00am Mountain Time...
- 16th This Time It's Actually a Godzilla Movie
- 13rd No, Michael Bay Has Not Destroyed Your Childhood
- 9th The Longshoreman of the Apocalypse is Coming
- 8th The Humor Code, by Peter McGraw and Joel Warner
- 7th The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- 5th The Crimson Campaign, by Brian McClellan
- 25th Pins and Prose and Pages Defaced
- 21st Altered Perceptions
- 20th Transcendence
- 15th Come See Me at SLC FanX!
- 14th Pre-orders Coming Soon!
- 7th Vacation! (I am taking one)
- 4th Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- 3rd May I Seat You at the Buffalito Buffet?
- 2nd Why Did None of You Tell Me I Could Be Raising Steam?
- 31st Stripped
- 30th Words and Works
- 27th Noah
- 23rd Granite Flats
- 22nd Muppets Most Wanted
- 17th Paper and Pins and a Serving Suggestion
- 14th Stripped: review coming on April 1st
- 10th Mr. Peabody & Sherman
- 7th 300 II: Abs on the Rise
- 24th The Schlock Mercenary RPG is a Thing
- 21st Celebrate 5000 Strips With a Coupon!
- 21st Pompeii
- 17th Five Thousand...
- 17th Robocop
- 14th Find Me at RadCon 6B
- 12th The Martian
- 10th The Monuments Men
- 8th The Lego Movie
- 5th See Me at RadCon 6B
- 1st Promise of Blood