As I mentioned last week at about this time, I have a horror story for you. It is called "Flight of the Runewright," and aside from being science fiction, it is almost completely unlike anything I've ever done before.
- It is a horror story
- I didn't draw any pictures
- It makes no pretense at being family-friendly
- It is not available for free on the web
The story is 12,500 words long, and holds the coveted last story spot, the capstone, in a brand new sci-fi/horror anthology called Space Eldritch. Here's the full list of novelettes and novellas in this speculatively horrific tome:
- Foreword, by Larry Correia
- “Arise Thou Niarlat From Thy Rest” by D.J. Butler
- “Space Opera“ by Michael R. Collings
- “The Menace Under Mars” by Nathan Shumate
- “Gods in Darkness” by David J. West
- “The Shadows of Titan” by Carter Reid and Brad R. Torgersen
- “The Fury in the Void” by Robert J. Defendi
- “Flight of the Runewright” by Howard Tayler
We, the other six authors and I, make a little bit more on Smashwords sales, but Amazon sales make us more famous, especially if you all buy the book TODAY. Additionally, since I'm an Amazon affiliate I can make additional money if you decide to go shopping for other things while you're there. But you're the customer, so whichever of the links above best suits your own needs is the link you should use.