Begin your shopping trip with this link or any of the ad links below, and Howard gets up to 8% of what you spend at Amazon.com at no additional charge to you.
Thursday December 6, 2007
Mailing Mayhem, Pics Later
We had a very, very successful mailing day. Every book that needs to be mailed out has been packaged, and 75% of them are in the mail. Of the remaining 25%, most of those are ready to go, but had to wait because there wasn't room in the USPS truck for them today. They'll go out at 1pm tomorrow. The remainder still need postage printed on them, but will also go out at 1pm.
In short, we accomplished in one day what we worried would take three, and earnestly hoped would only take two. This is thanks to a fantastic team of volunteers: Timothy, Eric, Julie, Melissa, Chad, Dave, Mike, RJ, Matt, Jason, Ty, Tyler, Scott, and the Driggs made for a brilliant crew.