Sunday January 3, 2010
Stuff I Want To Do This Year
I've got a long list of things I want to do this year, but most of those things won't be interesting to you. The short, Schlock-centric version of the list looks like this:
- Deploy a new Schlock Mercenary website design with new plumbing underneath it. This should be done fairly soon.
- Kick-ban everybody who leaves comments with suggestions for the new design underneath this post. This can be accomplished starting immediately.
- Get three more Schlock books in print. With Travis' help on the coloring I believe this is actually possible. He's amazing.
- Overhaul my convention process. I learned a lot at GenCon Indy last year, and expect to be employing what I learned fairly quickly.
- Celebrate the 10-year anniversary of the strip with something impressive. The local constabulary won't let me mark the date with anything more explosive than croup, so I'm got about five months to come up with something non-conflagratory. (Note: Suggestions on the 10-year-anniversary are welcomed. Focus your efforts there, and avoid incurring wrath!)