On Monday my friend Rodney posted "Hiding from the Mariachi" to the web. I linked to it, but neglected to mention that it was the first of a five-part series of blog posts that were kind of sort of all about me (except for the one which was all about Sandra, and which says a thing which indisputably the most important thing said during the entire series.)
Here are the links to the full set:
- Monday – Interview with cartoonist Howard Tayler
- Tuesday – Interview with Business Manager Sandra Tayler
- Wednesday – A Day in the Life photo essay of the cartoonist process
- Thursday – Howard Tayler answers pre-submitted Fan Questions
- Friday – New Maxims Revealed for the First Time
Take care with the Photo Essay: It has spoilers. The new maxims aren't spoilers, so you can dive right into that post, no worries. It probably can't compete with The Force Awakens for folks' attention, but at least you can tell your friends about the maxims without making anybody angry.
I like this series of interviews and essays because yeah, they're about me, and my ego doesn't really get tired of that, but also because Rodney's essays are always insightful, and having that insight aimed my direction is cool. I encourage you to read the stuff he's written that is NOT about me, because frankly, that's where he really shines. RodneyMBliss.com has all of it.